Cafyne, Inc. is looking for a Product Marketing Manager for its Social Intelligence Platform delivered as Software-as-a Service (SAAS) targeted for the enterprise.
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for building awareness, product launches, support demand generation programs, and enable sales by leveraging various communications activities including: messaging, sales assets, collateral, online media, training and events. S/he will develop strategic marketing plans and messaging through market research, competitive analysis, and channel and client engagement.
- Identify principal markets and develop a go-to-market strategy for penetrating these markets
- Develop content and messaging including unique value propositions, features / benefits and competitive differentiation for collateral, white papers, sales tools, web, lead generation programs, etc.
- Present the product and solution value proposition to sellers, business partners, clients and other audiences
- Develop use-cases, scripted demonstrations, videos, joint value propositions and ROI
- Create strategy and content for demand generation programs
- Create and manage awareness and thought leadership via press, analyst, speaking, social media, e-marketing and industry events
- Engage with key customers to validate messaging and build client references
- Demonstrated experience in a software product marketing role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Business acumen
- Demonstrated success in implementing and managing outbound marketing projects
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in marketing and communications
- Experience with SAAS/Cloud delivered services
- Readiness to travel 10% travel annually
- English: Fluent