Cafyne is looking for a high energy Business Development Director/Manager responsible for strategic global account planning and management.
The candidate should have 8+ years experience in the high tech industry with focus on Software-as-a-Service SAAS offering targeted at the Fortune 5000. This is an opportunity to significantly impact building a great company, build your sales career in a dynamic, growing market.
This individual will also have significant input to direct, develop and manage the industry go to market plans based on business and growth goals. They will be the primary communicator to internal and external existing and alternative channels and work collaboratively to define and implement programs and promotions that support the go to market plans and overall business objectives.
Cafyne is in a period of rapid change as we continue to expand. The successful candidate will have significant input into the shape, direction and growth of the organization as we transition through this change.
- Work on the development of opportunities, accounts and territories
- Develop, qualify and manage leads per established criteria
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying opportunities and scoping potential Cafyne products
- Support of partner programs and events
- Leads the team in following sales methodology and best practices
- Provides ongoing mentorship to sales reps to teach appropriate prospecting techniques for securing new clients
- Provides direction and expertise to the team members and participate in up-selling and/or cross-selling initiatives
- Go To Market/Business Model Development
- Develops business models and channel models for the appropriate offer introduction and manages these models appropriately as the business scales.
- Documents process and steps required taking offers from introduction to volume.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA degree or equivalent
- 8+ years in a solution-selling environment, software company a plus
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build client relationships over the phone
- Have met or exceeded personal/team goals and quota
- Advanced level prospecting and qualification experience
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
- Experience selling enterprise SAAS solutions
Cafyne provides one of the most exceptional compensation and benefit packages, including 401k matching, ongoing employee training and development, flexible work hours and more!